domingo, 3 de octubre de 2021

Healthcare System

I think our health service in the country is deficient, very poorly managed and has very few resources, only if you have a very good economic situation can you opt for a quality care. It is unfortunate what happens with the so-called "catastrophic diseases" and how difficult it is to be able to cope with them in Chile if you have limited resources or all the waiting lists for transplants or treatments, at the end they send the oldest people to die at home because there are no the necessary resources to take care of them and prioritize to save the youngest people because they have more future.

To be honest, I have no idea and I can't think of how Chile's health service could be improved, I think the government should stop dividing the quality attention according to your resources (like FONASA or ISAPRE), how they have managed the health of the country has been very deficient.
Health should be of quality and for everyone equally and I hope that this problem will be fixed with the new constitution.








2 comentarios:

  1. Just..... that, the system is basically broken and only people with money can take care of themselves, that has to change. ✨Periodt✨

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with you, the great problem of the health system is its mismanagement at all levels.

    ResponderEliminar

Free topic: My dog Akira (the best dog in the world)

Hello everyone, today I'm gonna write about my dog Akira. Why about her? because it is the best dog in the world and deserves it. Akira ...