domingo, 24 de octubre de 2021

Education

Hello, today I will write about education; private and public universities.

Of my group of closest friends I am the only one who is studying at a "public" university. We all known that here in Chile the prestigious universities are the "public" ones, when we applying to a job normally those who have priority are those people who come from the University of Chile or the Catholic University, and I really believed for so many years that studying at these universities was the best and that they were the only good universities in Chile, until I started to study at the UCH... I was very excited to study here, but now I feel that the best thing it has is the prestige I will have when I'm lookign for a job. There are really good teachers who show that they love the career and teach with a lot of vocation, but I feel that the inner workings of the university are very bad, maybe it is like that just for the COVID, but I really feels an abandonment by the authorities of the university and that they only give attention to the great faculties like Medicine or Beaucheff. 

I have seen how my friends since last year go to face-to-face classes, laboratories and practices, and here only in September of this year we had a practice and a laboratory, and I find it very disappointing.



4 comentarios:

  1. I understand you completely, it is so difficult to learn like this

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i would like a lot to have face-to-face classes, i think i would understand the subjects better.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. yes it is disappointing to go to U online

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi María José, I also think that the university has been doing terrible management sincethe pandemic

    ResponderEliminar

Free topic: My dog Akira (the best dog in the world)

Hello everyone, today I'm gonna write about my dog Akira. Why about her? because it is the best dog in the world and deserves it. Akira ...